Sunday, September 03, 2006

The belt doesn't match...

"Your belt doesn't match with your shoes today, Priyank!!! Mujhse pooch naa.... Brown belt mein mast lagega...."

The cheerful comment from my still sleepy flatmate... Not exactly what you wish to hear the first thing in the morning. Well, my moods don't match today. I don't know whether to be happy or sad. My attitudes dont match today. I dont know whether or not to laugh at things. For that matter, my life doesn't seem to match today. I dont know whether it is all blank out there or is it just haze that I am unable to see through.

And some part of the world still cares what color my belt and shoes are.

"Ya right. I should have thought of it". As if I have all the time in the world to consult Gucci and Versace to coordinate my accessories.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:18 AM

    All I can say is you have been true to yourself.
    Gucci, Versace and the tailor by the street all would say in unison whatever be the colour of your belt the world will stand aside for the man who knows where he is going...

    ReplyDelete