Just came back yesterday after spending two and half eventful days in a nearby hospital for a mini-stone in kidney (if you may) that got easily flushed out without any surgery or even laser.
It was actually a wonderful time spent... idling on weekdays, TV all day, reading to my heart's content, homemade food from frnds' and relatives' homes, calls all day, jolly visits from friends who ran early from office to see me, so on and so forth. The home-made treat continued even a day and a half after I had been officially discharged.
At another level, it made me realize that the real take-away from the last few years of my life is not a degree from one of the best colleges, not my name on the domestic terminal, not the salary that they pay me for it, but the friends that I made in the period.
Love u all... I couldn't have done anything without you. You turned it into a picnic rather than an ordeal. Can't thank you enough.
Sunday, May 09, 2010
7 reasons why Kasab should be hanged without any delay
- Because he dared to change so many lives forever, and leave a permanent scar on the face of Mumbai.
- Because he already has lived longer than he should have. He should have died at the hands of Karkare or ATS.
- Because he and his colleagues were responsible for deaths of so many of our Jawans.
- Because an acquittal will be a ridicule all over the world in general, and in Pakistan in particular.
- Because we already saw what happened when terrorists were not killed immediately and went back to Pakistan through IC814 hijack.
- Because if he is not hanged immediately, he will invite the 'sympathy' of so called 'human rights champions' and ensue stupid ideas of human justice and the like.
- Because he is an enemy of India, and should be given a lesson, although belated.
- He is the only man alive who knows what happened to the crew of the boat that they came in, and till date their families have not got compensation promised by the government, since in the eyes of law, they are still not dead. Holy Crap!!!