Saturday, August 19, 2006

Tujhse Naraaz Nahi Zindagi....

Not so long ago, i posted about questions. Some got answers, some didn't. Those which didn't are still there... some hanging in the air, some pinching for answers, still others which tickle, tease and fly away, only to be back again. And those which did, well, simply come back again... I guess that is the beauty of it all....

Sometimes when both your heart and your mind think that you have it all sorted out, up comes a question... innocent yet innocous. Sometimes when you think that life is finally on track, back it comes to hit you hard at the least opportune moment. For the latter, you can give it in the face. But the former, you can only laugh at, cry about, think deep and hope that it will go away. It does, and it doesn't. At the same time. It's tough, but then, it's life!!

Yes, I went for the best when better was not good enough. Yes, I listened to my heart when mind was not good enough. And yes, I am happy that I did. Can just hope that whatever comes out is good... or should I say, best??

1 comment:

  1. Mostly our mind is in a state of utter confusion. So many things happening in so less a time. It seems dazed and confused.
    Then and in my opinion its always better to listen to your mind. It helps.
    It uncomplicates things.
    Its like you find a huge knot and dont know which way it starts and which way it ends.
    Then all of a sudden it just seems everything loosens out and you have everything disentangled beautifully...
    I'm so glad you listened to your heart..keep having fun, i.e. work/eat/sleep..everything else is just a variant of the above three...

    ReplyDelete