Friday, July 04, 2008

How long are 24 Hrs?

Well, it seems another era has passed since I last blogged... so much so that I dont seem to remember what was the 'occasion',time of the day or even the topic of my last blog!!
This one is about a revelation. I remember commenting once after a visit to Bandra beach with a dear old friend when i was thinking aloud to myself how this sunset would have been so beautiful each day of the year, and how badly stuck are we in our lives that we do not find time for it even once a month.
Well, going a step ahead on that note... This comes up because I am at home now... after about a year, and maybe the only time in that period when my seemingly endless 'to do' list hasnt caught up with me. So practically after a year, I am having enough time in a day to sit back, watch life go by, laugh with family, go to small picnics, and the like. Any day of the week, this life is better that the one that we lead 'normally'.
And still I end up discussing with Mummy how bad an idea it is to visit me in Mumbai, since i ll be all 'tied up' and 'busy'. Irony? comedy? tragedy? or some other equally brutal adjective? Two lives that we all lead, one leads to the other, each one equally important and valuable in its own right.
Perhaps the only saving grace in my case... I love them both!! Just hope to maintain the required balance at all times.

2 comments:

  1. life wouldnt be complete without the duality. You would feel lousy if u r at home all the time with nothing else to do in life. And if you had to work all days of a year without a family to share a break with, life would be meaningless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:32 PM

    Hi Priyank,

    I am Richa from SiliconIndia. I am also an avid blogger for a while now and participating actively in Indian blogosphere. I read your blog posting and found them very interesting and informative. We would love to see a copy of your blogs posted here, whenever you are posting it on blogger.com. Here are some of the benefits of posting your blogs here:

    We have a strong community of 500,000 Indian professionals
    Best blogs of 2008 to be published in a book "SiliconIndia bLoG PrinT"
    Best blog to be printed in SliconIndia & SmartTechie magazines each month
    Chance to be featured on homepage everyday


    We appreciate your community initiative here and in helping build a more powerful India! Also, if you have any ideas or want to volunteer to help for SiliconIndia, we would be more than excited to get your help. Pls mail me back at richa@siliconindia.com with your suggestions and feedback.

    Richa
    Blog Editor- SiliconIndia

    ReplyDelete